Start by doing some imagination exercises.
I do them every day and you should too. Remember, your imagination is a very powerful tool if you exercise it.
Just think for a moment…
Without imagination we wouldn’t have any of the creations that are so loved like Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel ceiling.
When you train your imagination you massively increase your creativity levels.
Here are a few ingenious ways you can begin training your mind to be more creative and innovative.
- Seek to use both sides of your brain.
- Cultivate a thirst for knowledge.
- Explain things back to yourself.
- Take breaks to “switch on” your creative side.
- Let your imagination run wild.
- Think, think, think and think some more!
Leave a Reply
Say something nice