Start by doing some imagination exercises.
I do them every day and you should too. Remember, your imagination is a very powerful tool if you exercise it.
Just think for a moment…
Without imagination we wouldn’t have any of the creations that are so loved like Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel ceiling.
When you train your imagination you massively increase your creativity levels.
- Seek to use both sides of your brain.
- Cultivate a thirst for knowledge.
- Explain things back to yourself.
- Take breaks to “switch on” your creative side.
- Let your imagination run wild.
- Think, think, think and think some more!